Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Linden turned 2 years old on November 5th. That day Eric's family came into town and stayed for the weekend. Before everyone showed up, alittle sidewalk art was in order!





Party day was Sat. and boy did Linden have a good time.

Our lil family...
Decor...I hate that I didn't get pictures of the living room decor...





Opening gifts...he was in such a mood...






Snap shots during the party...

Kristie and Chase


Stacy, Shaylee, and Blake
Linden, Mimi, and Mr. Ken
Linden, Pawpa, and Mamre

Playing after the party...

Yep, the place was trashed!
Taking Zebra on a ride in the Fly Boat

He loves this Shape holder. He can do them all by himself!

I'm sad that I didn't get alot of Pics. I had so much going on that taking pictures was the last thing on my mind.

No comments: